State Supreme Court Reprimands St. Louis Circuit Attorney In Greitens Case
Missouri Supreme Court agreed Tuesday with disciplinary panel and publicly reprimanded St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kimberly M. Gardner for ethical violations.
View Source | August 30, 2022 9:07 pm
Click to read full article
- Gardner was fined $750 for the violation.
- Prosecutor in April admitted to errors in her office’s prosecution of former Gov. Eric Greitens.
- Greitens resigned as governor in 2018 after Gardner began investigating alleged misconduct.
- Missouri Supreme Court could have punished Gardner with reprimand that included suspension, disbarment.
- So-called joint stipulation agreement to which Gardner, a Democrat, agreed states she “should have been more vigilant” in some aspects of her prosecutorial work.
Share This Article: