Stay-At-Home Buttigieg Reflects On Year Of Daddyhood
Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg this week marked one year of parenthood with a post on Medium.
View Source | August 28, 2022 5:29 pm
Click to read full article
- Buttigieg and partner Chasten adopted baby boy and girl.
- Republicans and others criticized Buttigieg requesting, taking paid family leave as a Cabinet secretary.
- Politico in October 2021 described Buttigieg as “MIA.”
- Buttigieg is a former South Bend, Indiana, mayor and Democrat presidential candidate.
- “In one year, you go from someone absorbed in your own worries, hopes, and career, to having fully faced just how much in life is outside your control — and how magical it is to spend every day with someone who matters more to you than your old self could possibly have dreamed of,” Buttigieg wrote.
Share This Article: