Three Armored Cars Heisted Within Hours In DNC’s Convention City Chicago
View Source | April 13, 2023 10:58 am
Click to read full article
- Three armored trucks were robbed at gunpoint Wednesday in Chicago, Lansing and Calumet City.
- At about 1:20 p.m., the victim, who was driving an armored truck, was heading into a Checks Cashed location in the 500 block of West 31st Street when two offenders produced firearms and demanded the victim’s vehicle, Chicago police said.
- At about 9:35 a.m., the FBI responded to an armored car robbery at Pete’s Fresh Market in the 1900 block of Sibley Boulevard in Calumet City.
- The driver of a Brinks armored truck was robbed at gunpoint. The thieves were last seen driving westbound in a silver Infinity q50 with tinted windows toward the Bishop Ford Expressway, according to sources.
- After the robbery in Calumet City, the FBI responded to another one in Lansing.
Share This Article: