Trump Stacks Defense
White-Collar Crime Lawyer Blanche Joins Team
View Source | April 3, 2023 5:39 pm
Click to read full article
- White collar criminal lawyer Todd Blanche is joining Donald Trump’s legal team before the former president is arraigned Tuesday in a Manhattan criminal court.
- Trump lawyer Joe Tacopina, the tough-talking New York lawyer who has thus far been the face of Trump’s legal defense in the case, says Blanche has not “sidelined” him.
- “Of course I haven’t” been replaced Tacopina told Forbes. “When the bell rings . . . I will be doing the major crosses and summations.”
- Blanchei is a former federal prosecutor for the Manhattan U.S. attorney’s office.
- He previously represented Trump 2016 campaign manager Paul Manafort.
Share This Article: