Tuberville: Dems Favor ‘Reparations’ Because They’re ‘Pro-Crime’
View Source | October 9, 2022 12:32 pm
Continue to Article
- “They want reparations because they think the people who do the crime are owed that,” Tuberville said about Democrats as the crowd cheered.
- “Bullshit!” he said in conclusion to his argument.
- Reparations typically refer to financial compensation for African-Americans whose ancestors were slaves, lived through the country’s so-called Jim Crow era.
- Republican have in the 2022 midterms made crime, and holding elected Democrats responsible for increasing numbers, a top issue on the campaign trail.
- On Sunday, Nebraska GOP Rep. Don Bacon said on NBC-TV that he “wouldn’t say it the same way,” but politicians should be “honest that we have a crime problem in our country.”
Share This Article: