Two American Students ID’d In Korean Halloween Death Crush
View Source | October 31, 2022 8:08 am
Click to read full article
- Two American students were among the 153 killed at a Halloween festival in South Korea.
- Anne Gieske, 20, a junior at the University of Kentucky, was confirmed as a victim Sunday afternoon,
- The other has been named as Steven Blesi of Marietta, Georgia, he was a junior at Kennesaw State University,
- He was also 20 years old.
- Both were studying abroad at the time of the incident.
Share This Article: