Two Shot In NYC Over Weekend After Refusing Muggers
The shootings occurred in separate incidents, with one involving a European tourist
View Source | September 18, 2022 5:29 pm
Click to read full article
- The 31-year-old European visitor was approached in city’s Upper West Side neighborhood by an armed robber who demanded his cellphone.
- After the victim refused, he was shot in the back.
- “He just kept walking, and the guy shot him,” a police source said.
- On Saturday night, in the Bronx, a 46-year-old man was approached by an armed robber at about 11:40 p.m. and asked to turn over his wallet.
- The victim in the Saturday night incident was shot in the leg, said police.
Share This Article: