We Still Have Reho: Bidens Reunite At Beach
First lady Jill Biden goes family summer home in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, area to be with husband, president after COVID-19 quarantine
View Source | August 21, 2022 9:58 am
Click to read full article
- Jill Biden has tested negative for virus, will on Sunday leave South Carolina where she had isolated since vacationing with President Biden.
- The 71-year-old first lady first had symptoms Monday, tested positive Tuesday, White House said.
- Biden reportedly vaccinated twice and has received two boosters.
- The 79-year-old president got virus, then rebound case from which he recovered Aug. 7.
- Bidens were vacationing on South Carolina’s Kiawah Island for about five days before testing positive.
Share This Article: