Woman Smuggled Hundreds Of Illegal Migrants For 15K Each: Police
An Arizona woman is accused of smuggling hundreds of illegal immigrants into U.S. for as much as $15,000 a each, authorities say
View Source | September 25, 2022 6:34 pm
Click to read full article
- Suspect has been identified as Tania Estudillo Hernandez.
- Hernandez allegedly smuggled 80 to 100 migrants a month into the country for six months before being arrested Friday.
- Arizona’s El Mirage police department says its investigation shows the undocumented immigrants were charged as much as $15,000 to get into the country.
- Authorities were tipped off to the scheme when they received a report of a person being held for ransom at a house in El Mirage, near Phoenix.
- The 24-year-0ld Hernandez was arrested during a traffic stop while transporting a Guatemalan national, police said.
Share This Article: