Woman Sues Giuliani, Alleges $2 Million In Back Wages, Coerced Her Into Sex
View Source | May 15, 2023 8:21 pm
Click to read full article
- A woman alleges in court Monday that she worked for Rudy Giuliani when he was Donald Trump’s personal lawyer and that the former New York City mayor coerced her into sex and owes her nearly $2 million in unpaid wages.
- The plaintiff, Noelle Dunphy, also say in the suit she worked off-the-books for Giuliani from 2019 to 2021.
- She initially made her allegations public in January, but she detailed her claims further in a 70-page legal complaint filed in New York.
- Giuliani has denied the allegations through a spokesperson.
- The new court filing portrays Giuliani, 78, as a hard-drinking, Viagra-popping womanizer who made satisfying his sexual demands “an absolute requirement of her employment.”
Share This Article: