Pain, Rain Finally Forced Woods To Withdraw From Masters
Golf legend Tiger Woods on Sunday withdrew from the Master golf tournament, before the rain-delayed third round resumed.
View Source | April 9, 2023 8:13 am
Click to read full article
- Golf legend Tiger Woods on Sunday withdrew from the Masters tournament, before the rain-delayed third round resumed.
- Wood has suffered a series of golf and non-golf injuries most recently a severe leg injuries in a car accident.
- A chronic foot injury is apparently what forced Wood out of the tournament this weekend in Augusta, Georgia.
- “I am disappointed to have to WD this morning due to re-aggravating my plantar fasciitis,” Woods said via Twitter. “Thank you to the fans and to @TheMasters who have shown me so much love and support. Good luck to the players today!”
- Woods is a five-time Masters champion.
- The cold rain at the “Majors” tournament appeared to only worsen Wood’s struggle.
Share This Article: