Young Mother Dies Hours After Strip Mall Liposuction
View Source | March 1, 2023 1:52 pm
Continue to Article
- A Venezuelan mother tragically died following a liposuction procedure performed at a shopping center.
- The fiasco occurred Sunday night after Ana Rosa Mavarez Rivero, 31, reported to a clinic located in the Marina Plaza Shopping Center in her hometown of Cumaná (Sucre), Ultimas Noticias reported.
- She had undergone a laser liposuction procedure, also known as lipo laser, in which surgeons use a laser to trim fat, shape the body and sculpt cellulite, Jam Press reported.
- However, the mother of two fell ill with breathing problems at around 10 p.m. that night, prompting the family to dial emergency services which were massively delayed.
- Rivero finally made it to the hospital, where she was admitted without vital signs, local media reported. The poor woman was officially pronounced dead at 4 a.m.
Share This Article: