Biden Reportedly ‘All In’ On 2024, Announcement Expected In Weeks
View Source | January 7, 2023 12:24 pm
Continue to Article
- It appears that President Biden plans to run it back in 2024.
- The president reportedly is “all in” on a second run for the White House — with an official announcement to come within weeks.
- “I think it’s all about timing at this point,” one Biden ally told The Hill Saturday. “It seems like he’s all in. It’s not really ‘if’ he runs anymore.”
- Biden, 80, is the oldest president in the nation’s history and would be 82 if he is inaugurated in January 2025.
- The president and his family reportedly decided on a re-election bid during their Christmas trip to St. Croix, where they stayed in the ritzy tropical island home of wealthy business owners Bill and Connie Neville.
Share This Article: