Democrats Duck Debates With Trump-Backed Nominees
The most high-profile example have been in Arizona and Pennsylvania's Senate races.
View Source | September 4, 2022 8:53 am
Click to read full article
- Election Day is now roughly just eight weeks away.
- In Pennsylvania, Democrat Senate nominee Lt. Gov. John Fetterman has said no to GOP nominee Dr. Mehmet Oz, citing health issues related to his stroke.
- In at least one instance , the Democrats nominee appear to be making case her Trump-backed, general election rival is too extreme to debate.
- In Arizona, Democratic gubernatorial candidate Katie Hobbs has made a final decision not to debate her pro-Trump Republican opponent, longtime TV journalist Kari Lake.
- Hobbs campaign has said about a GOP governor primary debate: “Kari Lake brought almost every single answer back to lies about an election that happened almost two years ago.”
Share This Article: