- The prosecutors more specifically said the delay was related to the gathering and sharing of information including at least some on defendant David DePape.
- PePape is accused of attacking Paul Pelosi on Oct. 31 inside his and his wife’s San Francisco home.
- DePape was reportedly looking for the Speaker Pelosi and suggested he would or could have harmed her, too.
- Prosecutors this week asked a judge to give them until February to “evaluate a mountain of evidence in the case.”
- DePape is facing assault and attempted-murder charges
Continue to Article
Share This Article: