Gender Reveal Party Goes Up In Flames After Terrifying Firework Disaster

  • One couple’s joy quickly turned to panic after narrowly avoiding a disaster at their gender-reveal party when the pyrotechnic device intended to announce the sex of their twins malfunctioned and almost burned down their house.
  • Jenni Alarcon and Lucas Motta — who live in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil — went all out for the bash, even hiring a professional videographer to capture the moment they found out the gender of their babies.
  • However, after the device exploded — showering guests in confetti and pink smoke — they realized the wooden fence behind them had caught on fire.
Continue to Article

Popular Now on Off The Press