‘Hi. Goodnight, Everybody’: Hardcore Liberals Admit Fetterman’s Performance Abysmal
View Source | October 26, 2022 12:23 pm
Continue to Article
- Tuesday night’s debate between two Senate hopefuls in Pennsylvania turned out to be a disaster for one of them.
- The performance of Democrat John Fetterman, who suffered a stroke over the summer and has clearly not fully recovered, was so bad even liberals were forced to admit just how truly awful it was.
- The train wreck began from the first words the Lurch-like Fetterman uttered: “Hi. Goodnight, everybody.”
- At one point, Fetterman was asked about his position on fracking, with a debate moderator noting he said in a 2018 interview that he completely opposed the practice.
- “I do support fracking — I don’t, I don’t — I support fracking, and I stand — and I do support fracking,” he stammered.
Share This Article: