Ian’s Lethal Strength Stretches Into N.C. – At Least 4 Dead
View Source | October 2, 2022 8:29 am
Continue to Article
- The death toll in Florida alone as been reported as high as 77.
- In North Carolina’s Johnston County, outside of Raleigh, a man was found dead early Saturday morning after he went to check on a generator running in his garage overnight, with carbon monoxide poisoning suspected, police authorities said.
- Also in Johnston County, two young adults died in traffic collisions during stormy and wet conditions Friday, said the office of Gov. Roy Cooper.
- In eastern North Carolina’s Martin County, a 22-year-old man drowned as a result of his truck leaving the road and becoming submerged in a flooded swamp.
- Nearly 73,000 people across the state were without power Saturday evening, according to an outage map.
Share This Article: