- The infant was dropped off anonymously earlier this month, but the announcement about the matter wasn’t made until Friday.
- Safe Haven Baby Boxes founder and CEO Monica Kelsey said the child was dropped off at a Bowling Green Fire Department location and that fire department staff was able to tend to the child in less than 90 seconds.
- “This baby is healthy,” Kelsey said. “This baby is beautiful. This baby is perfect.”
- Her group says safe haven law exists in all 50 states, allowing for the safe legal surrender of a newborn up to a certain age.
- Kentucky now has 16 baby box locations.
Click to read full article
Share This Article: