Mar-a-Lago Special Master?
View Source | August 28, 2022 8:04 am
Continue to Article
- Announcement made Saturday by U.S. District Judge Aileen Cannon, from the Southern District of Florida.
- Cannon said she had “preliminary intent to appoint a special master” to review records seized by FBI in Aug. 8 raid of Mar-a-Lago.
- Trump, his legal team filed a motion Aug. 22 seeking an independent review of the records.
- Judge also said decision based on review of Trump’s submissions and “the exceptional circumstances presented.”
- Hearing on matter set for Thursday.
Share This Article: