Naming Names: Report Identifies 51 Companies That Hate Conservatives
View Source | March 25, 2023 3:58 pm
Click to read full article
- A new project launched by the nonprofit organization 1792 Exchange aims to shed light on corporations that discriminate against conservatives and small businesses that express conservative values.
- The report assesses more than 1,000 companies’ “policies, practices, and other relevant criteria to determine the likelihood a company will cancel a contract or client, or boycott, divest, or deny services based on views or beliefs.” The 1792 Exchange team then used those assessments to assign businesses to three categories — “Lower Risk,” “Medium Risk,” and “High Risk.”
- According to the group’s report, “‘High Risk’ companies have generally canceled or denied business relationships based on viewpoint disagreements or pose a high risk of canceling people and businesses who do not share their views.”
- Out of the more than 1,000 companies evaluated, 147 are currently classified as “High Risk.” These 147 companies are much more likely than other businesses to engage in direct discrimination.
- Among the list, there are 51 “High Risk” companies that pose a direct threat to the everyday lives of conservatives.
Share This Article: