NASA Unveils Ultra-Realistic Fake Moon Used For Training For Next Trip
View Source | February 1, 2023 12:59 pm
Continue to Article
- NASA has unveiled an ultra-realistic fake Moon environment that it will use to simulate activities on the lunar surface.
- The US space agency has big plans for the Moon within the next decade including putting humans on its surface again.
- The fake Moon is said to have realistic lunar lighting and conditions that astronauts will experience when they stand on the real thing.
- Nasa will also be testing out some of its new robots on the fake Moon.
- This includes the Volatiles Investigating Polar Exploration Rover (VIPER), which is Nasa’s latest Moon robot.
Share This Article: