Trending

NJ Little League Says Parents Who Argue Calls Must Umpire – Or Face Suspension

  • A youth baseball league in New Jersey wants parents and spectators to think a bit harder before arguing with umpires, and has come up with a new rule it hopes will do just that.
  • Under the new rule, anyone who fights with or harasses umpires at Deptford Township Little League baseball games will face a year suspension, that is unless they work with the organization and volunteer their time to umpire three games of their own.
  • Deptford Township Little League President Don Bozzuffi spoke with The National Desk and wanted it made clear that while he believes “99%” of those who come to the games are good people who don’t cause trouble, the remaining 1% have proven to be an unacceptable issue.
Click to read full article

Sign Up for Our Newsletter

Join our list!

Sign up here to get our daily newsletter with the top trending headlines.