The Letter: Abbott Gives Biden List Of Complaints, To-Dos
View Source | January 8, 2023 5:25 pm
Continue to Article
- Photos of the tarmac meeting show Abbott with a fold letter in his hand that appears to be handing to Biden.
- An electronic copy of the letter obtained by news outlets shows Abbott writing that Biden is “$20 billion too little and two years too late.”
- Biden went to the Texas border city of El Paso to get a first-hand account for the first time in his presidency of the record migration at the country’s border with Mexico.
- Gov. Greg Abbott made a surprise visit to El Paso to deliver a note to President Joe Biden as he stepped off Air Force One for his brief visit to the U.S.-Mexico border.
- The letter also in part reads: “This chaos is the direct result of your failure to enforce the immigration laws that Congress enacted. Your open-border policies have emboldened the cartels, who grow wealthy by trafficking deadly fentanyl and even human beings. Texans are paying an especially high price for your failure, sometimes with their very lives, as local leaders from your own party will tell you if given the chance.”
Share This Article: