- White House Reporter Simon Ateba on Monday again berated White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre of not taking his questions and attempting to silence him.
- “This is not China,” the Today News Africa reporter shouted, disrupting the White House briefing room and seeming to annoy other reporters. “This is not Russia.”
- He also reportedly grumbled that “it’s been seven months” since he had last been called on to ask a question.
- “No, no, we’re not doing this,” the Jean-Pierre replied. “We’re not doing this, we’re not doing this, we’re not doing this!”
- Other reporters reportedly told him to behave, on a day in which the cast of the hit TV show “Ted Lasso” was in the briefing room.
- “Mind your manners when you’re in here,” one reporter can be heard saying in a video clip on social media.
Click to read full article
chaos in the White House briefing room as a reporter is shouted down by other White House reporters, including @BrianKarem pic.twitter.com/ZLzYrBUsEv
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) March 20, 2023
Share This Article: