Thousands Of Alleged Election Misdemeanors In Maricopa: Testimony
View Source | January 31, 2023 5:38 pm
Continue to Article
- The Arizona Senate’s Election Committee heard additional testimony Monday from election integrity proponents.
- Shelby Busch, the co-founder of We the People AZ, and Heather Honey of Verify Vote, went over five areas where their team found apparent law violations by Maricopa County in the 2022 election.
- Busch said she found election law violations in these categories:
- adjudication of ballots, cast ballots that didn’t match;
- over 8,000 people who were unable to vote on Election Day;
- a backdoor portal to voter registration records that nonprofits were able to access; and
- around 300,000 ballots submitted to drop boxes that lacked a chain of custody
Share This Article: