Top Wisconsin GOP Lawmaker Ends State’s 2020 Election Audit
View Source | August 28, 2022 9:58 am
Continue to Article
- Speaker Robin Vos fired the special counsel, former state Supreme Court Justice Michael Gableman about two weeks ago.
- Gableman’s dismissal was first clear indication probe was ending.
- Subpoenas issued to Wisconsin Elections Commission, mayors of Madison and Green Bay.
- Vos on Friday sent letters to mayors, WEC officials withdrawing the subpoenas.
- “Last part of the investigation was seeking compliance with the subpoenas and now they’ve been withdrawn, so the investigation is over,” Gableman’s attorney reportedly said.
Share This Article: