Twitter To Launch New ‘Verified’ Service Next Week
Elon Musk announces new color system for verified accounts
View Source | November 25, 2022 10:20 am
Click to read full article
- Elon Musk announced Twitter Inc. will launch a new verification service next week.
- Instead of using blue check marks, Musk said on Friday that Twitter will use a new color system for verified accounts.
- Gold check marks will be used for companies and government accounts will use gray check marks, he said.
- Individuals, regardless of whether they are celebrities or not, will receive blue check marks.
- Manually authenticated accounts will have check marks appended to their account beginning next Friday. Musk did not specify if users will need to pay to be verified.
Share This Article: