Trump Alleges Biden Classified Document Discovery A ‘Coverup’
View Source | January 16, 2023 8:24 pm
Continue to Article
- Former President Trump on Monday night alleged a “coverup” in the discovery of classified documents at President Biden’s home and former office.
- Trump also alleged a double standard in the Justice Department deciding to raid his Mar-a-Lago compound, considering Biden lawyers apparently were allowed to search for the files, from Biden’s vice president days, even after four discoveries.
- “Obviously it’s a coverup,” Trump said. “It’s a very sad situation.”
- Trump made the comments during an interview with journalist David Brody on “The Water Cooler” program on Real America’s Voice television network.
- When asked about why prominent evangelicals hadn’t made up their minds yet about who to support in the upcoming presidential election, Trump responded by listing his policy accomplishments benefiting pro-abortion and Christian voters and said leaders’ non-support so far is disloyal.
- “That’s a sign of disloyalty, because nobody, as you know, and you would know better than anybody because you do such great job, nobody has ever done more for ‘Right To Life’ than Donald Trump.
Share This Article: