GOP Challenger Zeldin Issues Hochul’s 10 Worst List In NY Gov Race
View Source | August 31, 2022 7:52 pm
Continue to Article
- Zeldin is making a long-shot bid to unseat a Democrat governor in liberal-leaning state.
- Hochul also has a big fundraising advantage in her effort to win a full term Nov. 8.
- Hochul last year replaced disgraced ex-Democrat Gov. Andrew Cuomo.
- Zeldin’s campaign is focusing on such issues as rising crime and what he considers an overly progress agenda in the state capital under its one-party, Democrat rule.
- “Whether it’s cashless bail, … rogue district attorneys who fail to enforce the law, and so much more, time and again Kathy Hochul refuses to protect innocent law-abiding New Yorkers,” Zeldin said in announcing the list.
Share This Article: