Nashville School Shooter’s Chilling Final Messages To Pal
‘I’m planning to die’
View Source | March 28, 2023 9:43 am
Click to read full article
- Nashville school shooter Audrey Hale sent a friend, former middle school basketball teammate Averianna Patton, a chilling “suicide note” minutes before murdering three children and three adults.
- “So basically that post I made on here about you, that was basically a suicide note. I’m planning to die today,” Hale wrote.
- “THIS IS NOT A JOKE!!!” wrote Hale, who identified as transgender. “You’ll probably hear about me on the news after I die.”
- Patton tried to comfort Hale and contacted the Suicide Prevention Help Line minutes before Hale shot out the front doors of the school.
- Patton later learned that Hale was the shooter at The Covenant School.
Share This Article: