- Elon Musk proposed a peace plan on Twitter that would include a “redo” of elections in eastern Ukraine, with Russia leaving “if that is the will of the people.”
- Musk also suggested Ukraine become a neutral country and guarantee Crimea’s water supply.
- “This is highly likely to be the outcome in the end – just a question of how many die before then,” wrote Musk, whose poll garnered more than 2.5 million votes.
- President Zelensky didn’t take kindly to Musk’s advice, asking in his own poll, “Which Elon Musk do you like more? One who supports Ukraine? One who supports Russia?”
- One Ukrainian diplomat suggested that Musk “f*ck off,” not a nice suggestion given that Musk has supported Ukraine with delivery of his Starlink system since March.
Continue to Article
Share This Article: