- KCAL News meteorologist Alissa Carlson was starting her weather forecast Saturday morning when she fainted,” CBS Los Angeles said.
- One of the two anchors on the set told views the show would go to a commercial break, cuing the control room to take the camera off of Carlson.
- “Who is ready for some sunshine? I know I am. Let’s start off with a check of your next weather with meteorologist Alyssa Carlson. She joins us live in the studio,” one of the two anchors says in the “toss” to Medina.
- As Medina continues to talk, viewers see Carlson’s eyes roll into the back of her head before she slumps over and disappears behind her desk.
- KCAL says Carlson is now “resting and recovering.”
Click to read full article Go back home
CBS LA meteorologist Alissa Carlson Schwartz stroked out LIVE on-air on Saturday morning during her weather report.
It’s becoming too big to ignore. pic.twitter.com/0RneqbqNYp
— Stew Peters (@realstewpeters) March 19, 2023